Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anne Schedeen, who would later co-star in the NBC-TV series ALF, appeared as Jack's girlfriend Linda, then as a bank manager in a total of five episodes.
|Birth name:||Luanne Ruth Schedeen|
|Born:||January 8, 1949|
|Actress, Voice Over artist|
|Appeared on:||Three's Company in two roles|
|Character played:||Linda in 3 episodes in second season |
as Lisa Page in episode titled "Honest Jack Tripper"
as Bank Manager in episode titled "Jack Gets His"
Luanne Ruth Schedeen (born January 8, 1949), known professionally as Anne Schedeen, appeared in five episodes of Three's Company: three as Jack's one-time girlfriend Linda, one as girlfriend Lisa Page episode titled "Honest Jack Tripper", and one as bank manager Louise Prescott in the Season 7 episode titled "Jack Gets His". Anne is perhaps best known as Kate Tanner on ALF, which ran from 1986-1990.
One of Anne's earliest roles was as attorney Sara Frank on the short-lived prime-time soap, NBC's Paper Dolls. Other credits include guest roles on such hit television series as the NBC-TV sitcom series Cheers, CBS-TV's The Incredible Hulk, ABC's Baretta, The Six Million Dollar Man, The Bionic Woman, Family, and Marcus Welby, M.D., NBC-TV's Emergency!, McCloud , and more recently, E/R, CBS-TV's Magnum, P.I., Simon & Simon, Murder, She Wrote, and most recently Judging Amy,. Her film credits include Embryo and Second Thoughts.
- Embryo (1976) (film)... Helen Holliston
- Second Thoughts (1983) (film)... Janis
- Get Christie Love! (1 episode, 1974)
- Ironside (TV series) as Vicki (1 episode, 1974)
- The Six Million Dollar Man... Tina Larson (1 episode, 1974)
- McCloud (TV series)... Tina (1 episode, 1975)
- Marcus Welby, M.D. as Sandy Porter /(13 episodes, 1974–1976)
- The Bionic Woman as Milly Wilson (1 episode, 1976)
- Switch as Keelie Blair /(2 episodes, 1975–1978)
- Baretta... Linda (1 episode, 1978)
- Three's Company as Linda / Bank manager (5 episodes, 1978–1982)
- Champions: A Love Story (1979) (TV movie) ... Diane Kachatorian
- The Incredible Hulk as Kimberly Dowd (1 episode, 1979)
- Cheers as Emily Phillips (1 episode, 1984)
- Simon & Simon as Bailey Randall /(2 episodes, 1982–1985)
- If Tomorrow Comes (1986) TV mini-series as Charlotte
- Magnum, P.I. as Audrey Gilbert (1 episode, 1986)
- Murder, She Wrote as Julia Granger (1 episode, 1986)
- ALF (TV series) as Kate Tanner (98 episodes, 1986–1990)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Maligned Mobster (1991) (TV movie) as Paula Barrett
- Praying Mantis (1993) (TV) as Karen
- Heaven's Prisoners (1996) as Jungle Room Patron
- Judging Amy as Det. Peggy Fraser (3 episodes, 2001)
- ↑ The recognition factor hits home for Anne Schedeen of `ALF' Series, St. Petersburg Times article, July 31, 1988. Quote: "A man says, `You're the woman on ALF.' I'd never been recognized before. The recognition came when the show started hitting the Top 10 in the ratings." first accessed June 16, 2011.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|